Waqas Ahmad has received his Master’s degree from International Islamic University, Islamabad, Pakistan in 2012. He is currently working toward the Ph.D. degree in the School of Information Sciences and Technology at Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China. His current research interests include Game Theory, IoT, Wireless Sensor Network.
- Sep. 2016 – July. 2019 PhD (In progress 1st year), Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China
- Sept. 2009 – Oct. 2012 MS, Computer Science (CGPA: 3.35) IIU Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Sept. 2004 – Feb. 2009 BS Computer Science from University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Muzaffarabad, Pakistan
- 2002 – 2004 FSc. Kashmir Institute for Advance Studies Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan
Experience (3+ years):
- Press Information Department Islamabad (WEB Maintenance) (www.pid.gov.pk) Duration Aril 2010- April 2011 (Duration 1 Year), Pakistan.
- Faculty member at KIAS College Mirpur AJK for B.sc, BSCS (hons.) program (Aug. 2013-Aug 2015) (Duration 2 Years) Pakistan.
- Visiting faculty member at Mohi-ud-din Islamic University Mirpur AJK campus, Pakistan. (Nov. 2013-April 2014) (Duration 6 Months)
- Faculty member at Zeenat Memorial Science College Mirpur AJK, Pakistan. (Feb 2014 – Feb 2015) (Duration 1 Year)
- Permanent Faculty member at Fauji Foundation Model School Mirpur AJK, Pakistan. (Feb. 2015-Aug. 2015) (Duration 6 Months)
MS: Localization through Anchor and non-Anchor Nodes in Wireless Sensor Network using Ant Colony Optimization.
- Special English Diploma of English Languages from National University of Modern Languages Pakistan. Duration (Duration 6 Months)
-CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator) (Networking trouble shooting,)
-VoIP (voice Over Internet protocol) Institute: CORVIT Rawalpindi, Pakistan.(Duration 2-Months).
- Muhammad Yasir Shabir, Muhammad Habib, Zahid Mahmood, Waqas Ahmad, Comparative Analysis of Secure data transmission protocols in Mobile AD HOC Networks.
- Muhammad Yasir Shabir, Atta ullah, Zahid Mahmood, Waqas Ahmad, ANT-colony Based Disjoint Set Assortment in Wireless Sensor Network.